#KoonsxGoogle

Monday, May 16, 2016


I'm partnering with Google (YES THAT GOOGLE!!!) to help announce the launch of the limited edition Jeff Koons Live Phone Case for Nexus! Not only do you get a phone case designed by the Famous Artist Jeff Koons, you also get a case that creates a live background on your phone! I thought I would celebrate my new live phone case by wearing an outfit inspired by the colors Jeff Koons incorporated into his design. 






My favorite thing about Jeff Koons limited edition live case is the elegance of the design not only of the actual phone case but of the live background. See the live background and learn more about the #KoonsxGoogle collaboration here: https://goo.gl/l1lgSe






Shop the Look:





Also check out Burnt Orange & All-American Nostalgia. To learn more about working with ThisIsWore click here.

xx, Krysta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow @ ThisIsWore

Subscribe