A Nautical Bodysuit

Tuesday, May 31, 2016





I love blue and white stripes for spring. I am glad I found this cute little street to take photos on. I love finding new places in town to take photos and I think will quickly become one of my favorites. I consistently try to find solid colored walls to take my photos in front of and consistently fail so I thought that it time to embrace the fact that my town has more tree lined streets than it does big "cool" buildings with walls to match.
I paired my body suit from Windsor with a pair of old distress jean shorts and of course my favorite wedges. This look is perfect for going out on the town without having to put in too much work. Add a sun hat and some flat-forms and wear it to brunch with your best girlfriends!

Shop The Look

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow @ ThisIsWore

Subscribe