The Perfect Hair for the Summer Time

Wednesday, June 08, 2016



Summer is here and that means it is time for a change and if you have been around already then you know I love changing my hair. The hair I currently have is Omina from Younique Lace Wigs. I love this virgin Brazilian hair so much, its soft and tangle free and has shed a very minimal amount since I received it. Younique Lace Wigs has surpassed my expectations. As I usually get my hair from larger companies, I am glad I came across their instagram feed @youniquelace and decided to reach out to them about doing a collaboration. Younique Lace Wigs has so many choices of hair for everyone. I was looking for quality hair that would last and look good and this Virgin Brazilian Hair from Younique Lace Wigs is exactly what I was hoping for!

Make sure to head over to YouniqueLacewigs.com and check out all the great virgin hair! You can find the exact hair I have here!

XX, Krysta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow @ ThisIsWore

Subscribe